Do you want to upgrade your skills and knowledge from a Personal Care Aide to a Home Health Aide? With our comprehensive training at Interact Home Care Training Institute, Inc., we can help you achieve your goals!
Our Personal Care Aide to Home Health Aide program entails:
- Upgrade to Home Health Aide training program is 51 clock hours in length
- 8 modules must be successfully completed
- Competency examination in skills are practiced and completed over the course of the class in a laboratory setting
- Curriculum is taught in the following languages:
- An 8-hour externship is required upon successful completion of all written modules and successful re-demonstration of skills in a laboratory setting
- One Registered Nurse Instructor per 3 students at the externship site. Rendering a client personal care and health-related care is emphasized under supervision
- Externship site may be in a home care setting, congregate care setting, or assisted living facility we have an Affiliation Agreement with
For a more detailed discussion of this program, please contact us at 212-268-2010. Are you ready to start training? Proceed to our Enrollment page now.