Do you want to upgrade your skills and knowledge from a Certified Nursing Assistant Aide to a Home Health Aide? With our comprehensive training at Interact Home Care Training Institute, Inc., we can help you achieve your goals!
Our CNA to Home Health Aide program entails:
- Transition to Home Health Aide training program is 67 clock hours in length
- 8 modules must be successfully completed
- Competency examination in skills are practiced and completed over the course of the class in a laboratory setting
- Curriculum is taught in the following languages:
- An 8-hour externship is required upon successful completion of all written modules and successful re-demonstration of skills in a laboratory setting
- One Registered Nurse Instructor per 3 students at the externship site. Rendering a client personal care and health-related care is emphasized under supervision
- Externship site may be in a home care setting, congregate care setting, or assisted living facility we have an Affiliation Agreement with
For a more detailed discussion of this program, please contact us at 212-268-2010. Are you ready to start training? Proceed to our Enrollment page now.