Do you want to achieve your dream of becoming a certified Home Health Aide? At Interact Home Care Training Institute, Inc., we have a Home Health Aide training program that can help you prepare and excel in this field.
Our Home Health Aide program includes:
- Home Health Aide training program is 93 clock hours in length
- 20 modules must be successfully completed
- Competency examination in skills are practiced and completed over the course of the class in a laboratory setting
- Curriculum is taught in the following languages:
- An 8-hour externship is required upon successful completion of all written modules and successful re-demonstration of skills in a laboratory setting
- One Registered Nurse Instructor per 3 students at the externship site. Rendering a client personal care and health-related care is emphasized under supervision
- Externship site may be in a home care setting, congregate care setting, or assisted living facility we have an Affiliation Agreement with
- Certified Home Health Aides can provide services as a Personal Care Aide as well as a Home Health Aide in the State of New York
Enroll now and pursue your goals! For other concerns and inquiries, get in touch with us by calling 212-268-2010.